Since moving to Roswell from Atlanta in 1984, Nancy Diamond has dedicated her time and energy over the years to serving her community in many different ways, even before deciding to run for a seat on the Roswell City Council.
Nancy served as co-chair of the STAR House Foundation from 2005-2009 and through her effort and contacts in the community was able to help stabilize and grow the long-running education program for at-risk children. She held leadership positions in her neighborhood homeowner organizations, as well as PTA organizations for 5 Roswell schools.
Nancy has also served on the North Fulton Hospital Board, Roswell Arts Festival Committee, Rotary Club of Roswell Board of Directors, and the Roswell High School Foundation Board. She has attended Roswell United Methodist Church for 17 years.
Nancy worked for Turner Broadcasting for eight years and then became a freelancer in sports television graphics when her first daughter, Ashley, was born. In 1988 she started a corporate gift service out of her home. Nine years later, when both daughters were in school, she sold the business and went to work as a mortgage loan originator.
- Roswell Rotary Club, 2001-present
- Rotarian of the Year, 2005
- STAR House Board, 2003-present
- Roswell Arts Festival Committee, 2006-present
- North Fulton Hospital Board, 2011-present
- Groveway Community Charrette Steering Committee , 2009-2010
- District 3 Fulton County Advisory Council, 2011-present
- Roswell High School Foundation, 2003-2009
- 10 Phenomenal Women of North Fulton 2007, by NF Express Network, American Business Women’s Association
Support the Diamond for Roswell campaign today!